公佈欄

2023年6月1日 星期四

111 It's okay to be different ~ Who am I?

1.superhero~Why him write the book

2. Words and sentences activities

3. Starfall:All about me

4. Who Am I? ~Let's spy! 


    




205 206 207 208

5. Who Am I? ~Let's spy! (Welcome our guests!)

6.Song fromEverybody is different | English | Pipalupa

Everybody is different


Curly(捲的) hair, Wavy(波浪狀的) or long, Straight(直的) or spiky(尖刺的), Brown or blonde(金色的). 

Tall or short. Strong(強壯的) or weak(虛弱的), Skinny(瘦的) or chubby(豐滿的), That is me! 

Everybody’s different, And that’s ok. Everybody’s different. Hooray! 

Fringe(有瀏海的) or freckles(有雀斑的) Chubby cheeks(臉頰), Glasses(有帶眼鏡的), braces(有帶牙套的), 

Look good on me! 都很好看!

Dark(深色的) or brown, Lightly tanned(曬成棕褐色的膚色的), Fair skin(白皙的) is what I’ve got!

Everybody’s different, And that’s ok. Everybody’s different. Hooray!

Everybody’s different, And that’s ok. Everybody’s different. Hooray!

沒有留言:

張貼留言